Brain Games Kids Love For Your School
Want a fun way to improve your students’ ability to learn? Welcome to the Club!
Run a Club at Your School!
Flexible & Easy to Implement:
Use as an enrichment activity or run a club once a week. Membership begins on your club’s Start Date.
Club or Classroom!
Register now, pay later!
Average students. Gifted students. Challenged students. Why compartmentalize them when everyone could use a brain boost?
The Thinking Skills Club curriculum of online games helps children in Grades 3-6 develop Working Memory, Focused Attention, Executive Function skills and other cognitive abilities.
All of them.
Using the Club is simple
1. Send your student(s) to bpuzzle.ca.
2. They choose a puzzle piece and see the games for that piece, and start playing.
3. When they beat the criteria, they click the I DID IT button (green) and send in the form.
4. Your email goes on the form as witness, and they choose their Brain Name at that time as well.
5. Their Brain Puzzle appears on your Club Page or the Home Players Page!
NOTE: Try to access bpuzzle.ca from your school computer to make sure you can access the games. You may need to ask your District to allow gaming sites.
If you have unknown numbers of kids passing through your facility (e.g., a Library), please contact us to discuss a rate that works for you.
What better way to show your club pride? Great for end-of-year school club photos!